Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween with Izzy

On October 29th, the world lost a wonderful woman, and Heaven gained another Angel.  Brenda Kutina lost her very short battle with cancer.   Halloween was always a fun holiday for her, and she was looking forward to spending it with our Izzy B.  As some of you know, Isabelle is the daughter to my "little sister" Jennye from 11 years ago with Big Brothers Big Sisters.  

Last year, after Halloween had ended, Jennye and Brenda bought Izzy quite a variety of Halloween costumes, to use for dress-up as well as Halloween this year.  I was watching Izzy for a couple of hours the afternoon of the 31st.  Her first costume that day was the Bumble B costume that Jennye was hoping she would wear Trick-or-Treating.   I did a full layout of that, using an adorable layout designed by www.scrapfunaddicts.com.  They have the cutest page kits, but if you want quick and easy you better not try them.  My next layout was of my fashion show that she put on before I left that afternoon.  This page kit is by www.scrappysisterskits.com, another company I love, but much detail required.  Finally, Izzy completed the fashion show by showing up at my house that night as a spider.  Now that layout I did myself with some fun Stampin' Up paper and some embellishments.  Enjoy!!!









2 comments: