Monday, October 1, 2012

Bootiful Occasions... Take Three

For the past two days I have been sharing a card I made with the Bootiful Occasions stamp set.   So far, we have seen Halloween and a Rainy Day.  Today I wanted to share one of my favorites... Warm Winter Wishes.


The pearls started because I felt that there was too much empty space under the words... but they quickly became a necessary addition to the boot laces, an addition that changed the look entirely.  I love using Baja Breeze and Whisper White for winter/ holiday cards.   The Snow Burst embossing folder worked great on this card.  It is discontinued, but some of we consultants would love to have it back in the book!!!

Tomorrow I will share my final Bootiful card... you country folk should really like it!  I can't see it without thinking of my dear friend Susie who lives in Dallas, TX.

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment