Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sneak Peeks of our Holiday Mini...

Coming August 1st...
If you love Stampin' you will LOVE the selection in our 2012 Holiday Mini. For you scrapbookers out there, our Designer Series Paper (DSP) is in sharp beautiful colors and a great quality.  It typically comes with 12 coordinating pages per pack, 2 of each design, with a different design on the reverse side.

Here are a couple of sneak peek photos of some of MY favorites.  If you would like a copy of the new mini, or our main catalog, just let me know. 

For all of you Halloween lovers out there...



I am loving the Halloween DSP, which is called Howlstooth & Scaringbone.  Couple that with our new Stamp Set, Googly Ghouls, and you can create come great Halloween projects.  SU is also introducing a Designer Kit, called Ghoulish Googlies, that has all the fixin's for 10 treat bags, including the bags, tags, googly eyes, and coordinating Baker's Twine.
                            _____________________________________________________

Ready for a little Christmas Spirit?


We have a few new Christmas DSP options, but my favorite is the Snow Festival DSP, with several playful winter images, including the very popular owl.  The Owl Occasions Stamp Set is the perfect companion for this paper, and offers a lot of creative options. 

Last but not least, is our No Peeking Stamp Set (on the left).  This is in our 2012-2013 full catalog, and is my favorite pick for our Holiday Stamp Sets.

I hope you enjoyed the Sneak Peek.  Stay tuned for some fun projects that I will creative with these items.

2 comments:

  1. Not crazy about the paper, but the stamps are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have all of them with me this weekend so you can see them in person. Thanks for following me. I hope I have some great samples to share after this weekend!!

      Delete