Sunday, November 11, 2012

Wonderfall Thanks

Life has been kind of crazy for me lately.
My blog posts have been few and far between, but I am back on my game now and plan on posting more regularly again.  Thanks for your patience!

I return with a Wonderfall card that I created for my boss.  While he has been as busy and as behind as me, he is still wanting to send thank you cards to the awesome people that made donations for our local Harley Party, a fundraiser for the Boys & Girls Club of Topeka.  We decided a Thanksgiving card would be appropriate.


I did a couple of different color combinations.  I just love working with these fall colors, and SU! Orchard Harvest DSP definitely stole my heart with their color palette. 

Island Indigo, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, and Very Vanilla
More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, and Very Vanilla

Add the Wonderfall Stamp Set, Autumn Accents Bigz Die, and Woodgrain Embossing Folder, how could you go wrong?  For the sentiments, I used the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set with the Bitty Banners Framelits, and then moved to the inside of the card with a greeting from a retired set called Seasonal Sentiments.  I am loving the Framelits, and for the first time, used an Edgelit!  The Large Scallop Edglit was the perfect little touch I wanted under the DSP background strip.

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment