Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Another Sketch Challenge Entry... Mojo Monday #53

Trying to catch up on all my challenge deadlines before I sneak away for the weekend.  This one is my first Mojo Monday entry, and I have already seen some of the entries, but hey... it's all in fun, even if I don't win.  Here is the Sketch I worked from, I just took a "spin" on it.


When I sat down to work on this last night I ran across my Apothecary Accents Framelits and knew I had to use them on this card somehow.  Of course, using my Framelits for the first time led me to wanting to use my new Essentials Paper-Piercing Set also.  This is what I used to do the piercing accents on the inside of the solid cardstock pieces. It was the perfect addition for a subtle embellishment, along with the pearls.   Whenever I work with butterflys I  think of gentleness and subtlety.


Card Ingredients...

Paper- Patio Party DSP, along with Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, and Baja Breeze Cardstock. The Primrose Petals and Midnight Muse are two of the five new 2012-2014 In Colors.
Stamp Sets- Wacky Wishes (Hostess Collection) and Papillion Potpourri
Stamp Pad- Primrose Petals
Tools & Accessories- Apothecary Accents Framelits, Big Shot, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels, 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, and Stampin' Dimensionals

~~~ Bobbi





No comments:

Post a Comment