Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Garage Sale Booth... Sneak Peak

I have spent the last few nights getting things together for a garage sale booth at a local Scrapbook Crop.  WOW!!  I can't believe all the things I have gathered up and am getting rid of.  I will finally have room in my
"therapy" room to actually work on cards, scrapbook pages, etc...

I thought I would give you all a sneak peak of some of my garage sale items.  This is just a VERY small sneak peak.  In addition to these items pictured, I have a ton of stamp sets (mostly Angel Company), paper, adhesives, organizers, punches, embossing folders, Stampin' Up discontinued Stamp Pads, etc...

12 X 12 Paper Rack- SOLD!!!!!!

Oversized Clip Board to Decorate $3
Serving Tray to Decorate $3
Decorative Photo Layout "Memories" $2
Sew Easy Tool, Mat, Case with 6 heads/ 4 thread sets... NEW!! $15.00, bought at approx. $50
NEW!! Creative Memories "Nancy O'Dell" Tote Bag and Purse Cost $55 and Hostess Gift.. Selling for $40 for both
Creative Memories Cutter with 10 replacement blades and Cutting Strip $10... (blades themselves worth $25 minimum)
Various Single Stamps and Mini Alphabet Sets $1 to $2
Various Stamp Sets... just a SMALL sampling!!! Ones shown.. $3 to $5

And... Not Pictured
Back lit cutter with 6 blade Styles... $10
Lucky 8 Punch.. only used 3x... $10
Creative Memories Border Maker w. 3 Xtra Cartridges... all NEW in box... over $60 value... selling $25
Creative Memories Traveler Cartridge for Cricut... NEW in package... cost $55, selling for $20
Angel Company Stamp Sets... mostly new, but all assembled  $5 per set
Punches of various brands and styles $1 to $5 each
Discontinued Stampin' Up Stamp Pads... several never used... $2 Each
and lots, lots, lots more!!!!
See anything you like yet?  Are you in or around Topeka?  Come see me Saturday morning starting by 9 a.m. until ???  Town & Country Church, just east of Fairlawn on the South Side of 29th Street, by Westlake Hardware.  There will also be other Garage Sale Booths, Croppers, and Vendors!!!  Something for everyone.

Thanks!!    Bobbi

8 comments:

  1. Can you pre-sale items?
    How much are you asking for your paper rack?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will. Anything to get rid of this stuff! $25

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, the backlit cutter with the 6 blade styles -- what are they? Is one a scoring blade? If so I want that. I wanted one of those when they used to advertise them on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bobbi. I would like the Cricut Traveler as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it put back with your name on it :-) Thanks for the biz!!

      Delete