Sunday, October 2, 2011

Helping Hands Humane Society Crop

To all of my scrapbooking friends and animal lovers...
My friends, Tammy McCall & Melinda Huball, have asked for my assistance in a local crop.  Yes, I know I wasn't going to get involved in running one for awhile, but how could I say no to such a GREAT cause.  The crop will be held at Gage Center Bowl on Saturday, November 12th.  There is a $20 fee, which will all go to the Humane Society.  Upon arrival you can pay $5 for bottomless snacks and beverages, which will help pay the room expense.  This is a smaller area so we can only allow 25 people. If you would like additional information please let me know by commenting below. 

Watch for my upcoming blogs on my great trip to Myrtle Beach this past week.  First, I have to get thru the pictures I took, which is well over 500.  I would like to share a few of my favorites with you.

I will also be sharing more upcoming crops, as well as a couple of new scrapbooking items I have found.  I am so excited about having some more cropping time coming up so that I can also share some fun new pages and kits. 

Until then, God bless each and every one of you, and Happy Scrappin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment