Monday, October 10, 2011

Ready to Crop!!!

I have been back from vacation for a week now, have a family reunion on my mom's side this Saturday, then I start of series of crops!!!  I can't wait.  I have so much scrapbooking to catch up on.  While I am so ready to get started on our Myrtle Beach trip, I first have to do our Vail, Colorado trip from LAST September. 

First of all, I am looking forward to the Pajama Jam Crop at the Residence Inn in Kansas City, by the airport.  This awesome crop is small, but packed full of fun.  It is hosted by Melody, with Wishes of the Heart, a fun little Scrapbook Retreat House in Bonner Springs.  Check it out! http://www.wishesoftheheart.com/
My friend Christine and I are headed to KC on the 20th to do a little shopping :-)  The crop starts on the 21st at 11 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m. on Sunday.  And... I get to crop with some great gals... Tonya, Pam, and Kim.  It will be a weekend of laughs.

Are you still looking for something to do on October 22nd?   Obviously I won't be there, but the Diva Girls still have seats available at their crop.  For more information check out  http://divadesignscrops.com/

The next weekend I will take a little break, but back to cropping at The Shabbi Shack on Friday and Saturday, Nov. 4-5.  Kim promises a fun time, and I am looking forward to seeing the changes that have been made since I was part of it.  Sorry she has no website yet, but for details you can always check it out on FaceBook.  Once again, I look forward to cropping with some good friends and fellow croppers!!

November 12th I will be helping with the Sit! Stay! Scrap! event to benefit the Helping Hands Humane Society.  I am doing this with Tammy Call and Melinda Huball.  We still have room for you!  $20 fee that all goes to the Humane Society, with a $5 fee at the door for unlimited drinks and snacks.  Comment below, or email me at itsagalthing@yahoo.com if you are interested in attending.  We have a couple of vendor spots too!!!

November 19th and December 10th I will be cropping with Tammie Livingston at the Hoyt Community Center.  See my previous blogs for more detail. 

And if that isn't enough... I start back up again on January 6th-8th in 2012.  I will be spending the weekend at Wishes of the Heart and hoping to find a couple of gals to join me!!!

Last, but not least, I just found out that the April Pajama Jam is on April  20-22!!  This crop fills up fast.   If you are interested in more detail let me know.  I plan on making the two Pajama Jam crops a regular part of my cropping schedule each year!!! 

Have you had enough?  I told you I would keep you posted of upcoming crops that I hear about :-)

Happy Cropping.  Hope to share some COMPLETED PROJECTS with you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment