Saturday, September 17, 2011

Creative Memories Crops Coming Up

Cut and pasted from my Creative Memories Consultant and Friend, Tammie Livingston.  I won't be able to attend most of these, maybe the one in November, but wanted to share with all of you.   Get with Tammie if you are interested :-)   Everything past this point is from Tammie!!

SCRAPBOOKING SEASON!   Fall is my favorite season of the year.  Not only because of the crisp, cool air and the changing fall leaves, but also because it means more time spent indoors for my favorite passion - scrapbooking:-)  There are several crop opportunities coming up that I wanted to share with  you.

My Croptoberfest Crop will be held on Saturday, October 15th from 9-9pm at the Hoyt Community Center ( just a few minutes north of Topeka on Hwy 75).  It will be a fun-filled day with lots of prizes, delicious food, great gifts and more.  To register, you can complete the crop registration form found at www.mycmsite.com/tlivingston under My Files.  Registration if paid by 10/1 is $25 all day or $35 with meals.  After 10/1 registration is $35 for the crop and $45 with meals.  Let me know if you would like to pay with a credit/debit card.

Also, a consultant on my team is holding a mission's trip fundraiser crop on Saturday, October 1st from 10-10pm in Carbondale.  I will be attending for a short time but wanted to invite you to attend the crop too.  If you are interested please let me know and I can forward the registration form to you.

Other upcoming crops: 
Friday, September 23rd - Meriden, $5 due by 9/18.
Saturday, November 19th from 10-10pm at Hoyt
Saturday, December 10th from 10-10pm at Hoyt

No comments:

Post a Comment