Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A favorite project for a favorite person

This is one of my favorite projects!!  A little over a year ago, my friend Anne was diagnosed with breast cancer.  Some of her friends put together a team to walk in the Breast Cancer Walk here in Topeka. I joined, very eager to support such an awesome person.  As a gift for Anne I put together this "board book" and had as many team members sign it as I could prior to presenting it to her.  I hope she enjoys it, as much as I enjoyed making it for her.  The board book is one of those things I bought at a Diva Designs Crop.  You know... they show you something that is so cute you just have to make one for yourself.  Well, two years later I found the perfect subject.  Here are a few more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment