Friday, September 9, 2011

Scrap Your Trip

As I ready myself for a Scrabpook crop tomorrow, I am excited to get home and find an order of some scrapbooking goodies in my mailbox.  WOW!  This is my first order from http://www.scrapyourtrip.com/ but there will be many more!!  Awesome paper for my Colorado pages, my South Carolina pages, and my camping trips this summer with my hubby.  

My friend Christine told me about this site and I had not had a chance to check it out.  Putting together some "kits" this past week I decided to see what they had for Colorado.  What I found is that they not only have stuff for travel, but for EVERYTHING.   Scrapbooking a favorite sport, a holiday, a hobby?  Check this site out.  They have a little bit of everything, and with reasonable prices and shipping!!

Happy Scrapping.  Hope to share some pics on Sunday of some fun pages I get done at the Mater Dei crop tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment