Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mater Dei Crop was a BLAST

Friends...

Let me start today's blog by Thanking God for this Great Country we live in!  It seems hard to believe that it has been 10 years since the world was shocked with the events of 911. 

I had a great time yesterday at the Mater Dei 9-10-11 Crop, with Shelley & Stacy, and all the great kids and parents!!  Boy, do they spoil the croppers.  The kids help you carry in all your stuff, it included two awesome meals, LOTS of snacks, unlimited tea and water...  and the kids help you carry out your stuff.  I will be posting when they have their next one, as we suggested one per quarter :-)

Not only did I get lots of time with friends and lots of good food, but I got some fun pages done too.  Thanks to http://www.scrappysisterskits.com/ for some great kits that I had purchased.  See the two pages below with the Snake and Giraffe, as well as the Easter Egg Hunt pages with the adorable Bunny!!  The Hip Time pages were decorated with my Animal Kingdom and Cuttin' Up Cricut Cartridge.  Sorry for the bad coloring.  I have yet to perfect taking pictures of pictures!!

Also did some fun Make 'N Takes with the Stampin' Up Consultant.  Ordered some of the necessary punches, etc... Hope to share those in the next few weeks.





No comments:

Post a Comment