Monday, September 5, 2011

Starting a Blog

Happy Labor Day- The day I met my husband (in person) six years ago, after meeting him online a month earlier.  I call this a good day, so I thought it would be a great day to take on a NEW challenge.  Wait a minute!!!  Did I just say that Brad is a challenge?  Oh yes!!  Relationships are a challenge, and mine is no different. 

I hope you will enjoy my blog, where I will learn as I go. 

I am an avid scrapbooker, card maker, paper crafter, etc,... A lot of my creations don't get seen by many, so I decided to start this to share them with fellow crafters, family, and friends.  I also intend on using it to share upcoming cropping opportunities that I hear about, some of which I am attending, some not.  

Every once in a while I might post about a favorite book I just read, or a great movie I just saw.
On that note, I just finished "The Help" this morning.  AWESOME!!   And, I watched all eight seasons of a great Australian series called "McLeod's Daughters" in the past two months.  You can view them online thru Netflix.  Again, AWESOME!   See, my hubby works nights and we don't see much of each other, so I have lots of time to crop, read, and watch great movies. 

I hope you all enjoy my blog and feel free to let me know if you have a cropping opportunity for me to share, especially a fundraising one.   I am big on fundraisers and good causes, so happy to share ANY type of fundraisers on here for my followers to see... well, almost any!!! 

Well, I will sign off my now.  I will try to post at least once per week, sometimes daily. 

Bobbi

1 comment: