Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to "Spool Time"

Happy Labor Day Friends!

Hope you all are enjoying your long weekend!!!  Labor Day is a special day to me, as it was on Labor Day 7 years ago that I met my husband in person.  We had met online earlier in the summer, and officially met each other for dinner on Labor Day.   Scary you say?  No, he only lived in Emporia, KS, so not in another state with another life, and we had made connections back to Onaga, KS, where he was from, and where my mother had been born.   Also, just to make sure, I took my best girlfriend and her date with me!!  You just never know these days... but we did hit it off, and got married on St. Patrick's Day the following year.  Let me tell you, after being a single gal for 39 years, it has been quite an adventure!!!

OK... back to business :-)

Check out the awesome September special that Stampin' Up is running!! Click here for more details... Back to "Spool" Promotion


Let me know if you would like to place an order and take advantage of this awesome promotion, AND since I have ALL of the colors offered, I would be happy to give you 2 yards of each, vs. a spool of jut one color! Who says variety isn't the spice of life!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment