I created this a few weeks ago, but decided to wait to share it when I heard that the September
Blog Hop was showcasing Fall Flair. I had bought these small legal pads in hopes of using them for another project, and was a little dismayed when it didn't work out. So, I pulled out my Grid Paper and Simply Scored tool, and set out to find another use for them. Hence, my French Foliage Folio...
I thought that the perfect compliment to this beautiful set of leaves, was the
bird and saying from the Language of Friendship stamp set...
Then, to put the perfect finishing touch on it, I used coordinating card stock
and ribbon on the inside to cover up the binded edge of the paper pad...
Paper- Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, and Very Vanilla card stock
Ink Pads- Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard
Stamp Sets- French Foliage and Language of Friendship
Punches- 2 x 1 3/8" Oval (XL), Bird Builder, and Decorative Label
Additional Tools & Accessories- 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (More Mustard), Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip, and Stamping Sponges
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty, stop number 8 on the Pals Fall Flair Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps and Stamps
- Bobbi at My Therapy
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Lynn at Cattaildesigns
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Naki Rager at ...notes from Naki
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing Papercrafter
- Diane Roberts at scoreatfourandaquarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping