Sunday, September 2, 2012

Giving Back with Hope Notes

Those of you that know me, know that I like to give back to my community when I can.  Well, one thing I like to participate in is our annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event.  As a Stampin' Up Consultant, I am proud to say that they like to give back also.  Last year they sold a Stamp Set called Strength & Hope, where $2 for each set purchased was donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

I am pleased to announce a project I made this weekend, using that stamp set,  that will help me give back.  Between now and the end of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I will give 20% of all proceeds I make on the sell of my Hope Notes, to the American Cancer Society and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.   This donation will be made in honor of my friend Anne Bortz, a 2-year breast cancer survivor.


I am selling these for $3.  They each have a 3x3 pink pad of Post-it Notes, as well as a pen attached.  I have some available now, and am happy to take orders if you would like to buy several as gifts for moms, sisters, daughters, or friends.  I would be happy to mail them at no extra charge.

For my creative friends, here are the project ingredients, but I would happily sell you one as a sample :-) and for a great cause:
Paper- Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, and Whisper White Card Stock
Stamp Sets- Strength & Hope (retired) and the butterfly is from one of our most popular sets, Papillion Potpourri.
Ink Pad Colors- Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo
Misc.Tools and Accessories- Elegant Butterfly Punch, Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, and Simply Scored Scoring Tool

Thank you to my creative friend, and fellow consultant, Jeanna Linzer, for her inspiration from a project I purchased last year at one of her vendor events.

I hope to show pictures soon, of a similar project that I will be making with our Moving Forward Stamp Set.  $3 from each of these stamp sets is donated to the Ronald McDonald House Charities, and I will be donating 20% of my project proceeds in honor of my niece Katie.  Stay tuned...

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

2 comments: