Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sharing Friends Creativity- Post 2

My second friend's share this week is a couple of cards that I made at a recent scrapbook crop.  These were make and take cards with Karen Herrmann.  You can go here to check out Karen's blog and projects.

Karen used used some of our beautiful new DSP for the two cards that she designed for us to make.  While I made what you are looking at, they were inspired by her!!  Needless to say, I came home and ordered the die and stamp set on the fall card, and the DSP and border punch on the other one.  What an enabler!!!


The first card uses a variety of embossing plates to make the leaves pop!  
She really utilized some of our Holiday Catalog items, including the Woodgrain Embossing Folder and the Autumn Accents Bigz Die, along with the Orchard Harvest DSP.  What a gorgeous card!!

The second card uses a new DSP that I just had to have.  Seeing it in person made me LOVE it.  It is called Comfort Cafe, and  a great combination with the Forever With You stamp set and Window Frames framelits dies.  We stamped the image and sponged another color over the middle to create the 2-tone effect. NICE!

Hope you have enjoyed my creativity shares.  I will be back soon with more of my own!!

 
Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment