Sunday, September 2, 2012

Project #1 for September Card Party Buffet


I finally got caught up on all my card challenges, so I decided to tackle my projects for my September 14-15 Card Party Buffet.  While we will have leftovers from the August Party, we will be two new projects this time, including this fun little "Googly Gift".  It will cost $2.50 per project on this, first come first serve, as I have 14 kits available, with a variety of scents on the Bath & Body anti-bacterial hand gel. If you reserve a spot you are guaranteed to get a minimum of one to make.  If you are not a crafty person, but want a few for co-worker gifts, teacher gifts, etc...?  I would be happy to make them for you for $3.50 each (qty discount). 


Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment