Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Test Tubes for a Cure!!

I came home tonight to relax, and ended up running across a stash of test tubes that I had bought two years ago to do "something" with.  Well, one thing lead to another... you know how that is!

I have been recreating so many projects lately, from posts, pinterests, etc., that I decided to try my hand at something to display a decorated test tube in.  By the time I had went thru three pieces of Grid Paper, and lots of scraps, I came up with something that would possibly work.  Picking up some scraps of Melon Mambo and Whisper White Cardstock from an earlier project, I decided to play with it for my sample.  Well, after trying to tie the ribbon around it, and if literally falling into this position (SERIOUSLY!!!), I knew I was onto something.  A few stamps, and rhinestones later, I came up with this!!  All I can say, is SCORE!!!!  Now I need to figure out a cost for it, because I will also be selling them, along with my Hope Notes, as a fundraiser for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!!!

Test Tubes for a Cure... filled with freshmint TicTacs


Another look at my Hope Notes... a 3x3 Post-it Note pad with pen



Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment