Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Googly Gifts

While vacationing in Branson, MO, I am taking a couple of days to "play" and catch up with some projects.  My hubby is a nature photographer, and is taking advantage of our location to go out and find some great photo opportunities.  Like landscape and nature photography?  You can check out his work at www.bradmangasphoto.com

Anyhow, here is my latest project... CASEd from my friend and upline, Sherrie Gross, at Stampin' Sunshine.
I am making several of them for a preschool class that one of my favorite little girls is part of, and a few extras for some kiddos in my life. 


When I make multiples I tend to work in an assembly line process, and do certain portions before putting the final project together.   Here is a photo of my final assembly line pieces, all set aside, 15 of each, with some simple directions for you if you want to create some of your own.


Once I had all the pieces cut and ready, I started assembly.  Here is a picture of what it should look like after scoring and constructing, just waiting for the Kit Kat to be attached. Note the direction that it is folded, per the score lines above, and then there is a couple of pieces of Sticky Strip just waiting for that Kit Kat.

 
Additional "ingredients" not listed noted above-  Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, Basic Black and Tangerine Tango card stock, Two Tagz Bigz Die, and Googley Ghouls stamp set.

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

4 comments:

  1. excellent tutorial. very easy to understand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! My first time really sharing a "how to" but thought this was definitely one of those "repeating" projects.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful project! Can adapt for any occasion - I'll be making these in the future. Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb. Yes, when I first did it at a make-and-take I was thinking Christmas!!! Have fun crafting.

      Delete