Friday, September 28, 2012

October "Therapy" Session & Birthday Organizer


Hope you are having a great week.  I know I am!!!  My hubby and I are vacationing in Branson, MO.  So far, we have went to the Butterfly Palace, Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, and did the Branson Zipline Canopy Tour on Thursday!!!!   In addition, I am getting lots of crafting done, while Brad is out taking nature pictures.

Speaking of which, I finally got my 2nd project done for my October Card Party (what I call Therapy Sessions), which will be on October 19th at Planet Sub, 21st and Wanamaker in Topeka. 

This one is a little different, as I will be offering TWO very specific projects at two VERY specific times.   We will be making these together as more of a class vs. a come and go setting I usually have.   The times are 4:45 or 6:15.   I currently have 3 gals signed up for 4:45 and 2 more at 6:15.  There is still room for more!!!    If you want to make both projects, please let me know and sign up for BOTH times!  Can't make this date?   Get a MINIMUM of three people together and get with me to set a date and location for a private class :-)  

Cost per project is $10.  You will take away a finished product, as well as instructions for making more of your own.  If you book a spot, but cannot attend, and cancel within 5 days of the class, I will expect payment anyhow.  I am reserving this spot for YOU and preparing a kit for YOU.  I will still get you the directions and kit to make it on your own at your leisure.    
 
Project #1 is a take off of a project I did back in August (see more info below), and something that my friend Kathy kind of planted in my mind.  It is a Birthday Organizer, an on the inside there will be 12 cards, 6 on either side, one for all 12 months.  You can write a list of your birthdays (and other events) to keep you organized for card and gift giving.




Project #2 is what I made back in August and call my OWLganizer! You do not have to make it with the Owl print.  As a matter of fact, only 4-5 of you can make it just like that one, unless I know before October 2nd to order more of the paper.   I will also have a more traditional Christmas print that is beautiful!!!  Either way, the inside will have a calendar on one side, and a "organizing" pocket on the other side, for receipts, shopping lists, etc.




RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE!!  NONE TAKEN AFTER OCTOBER 14TH!! 
When you reserve, let me know time, Christmas or Birthday, and Owl or traditional if doing Christmas.   And again, I will have have limited Owl paper available, so the sooner the better if that is what you want. 


Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment