Monday, September 3, 2012

Mojo Monday 257 & Congrats to a Friend

The first thing I thought of when I saw this week's Mojo Monday Challenge, was that somehow I wanted to incorporate my new Perfectly Preserved stamp set into it.  Then I decided to make it a Congratulations card for a dear friend, Mrs. Cynthia Blackburn, that is retiring this week.  The pears were perfect, as we are quite a "pair".  This card was quite a challenge for me, as I am not use to using that many prints on one card, but I think the end result is just what I was shooting for.  And WOW!  I am loving my new Designer Ribbon Slides... a product that was introduced in our Holiday Mini.  It works wonderfully with the new Ruffled Ribbon on page 172 of our 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.



Card Ingredients
Paper- Very Vanilla, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, and More Mustard Card Stock, along with Orchard Harvest DSP.
Stamp Sets- Perfectly Preserved and Itty Bitty Banners
Ink Pads- Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade and More Mustard
Tools and Accessories- Designer Ribbon Slides, Ruffled Ribbon in Island Indigo, Cannery Set Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Top Note Bigz Die, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Snail Adhesive, and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting my blog. If you like this post, please leave a comment, and share it with your friends on facebook or Pinterest. Glad I could share My Therapy with you!! ~~ Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment